Additional Professional Programming Required: None. Plug and Drive.
Follow these steps for removal of module:
1. Using a Torx T-40 bit in a ratchet remove the 4 seat bolts holding the seat to
the floor. The bolts are tight and have thread-lock on Unplug the seat memory module
/ side airbag wire harness from under the seat, the harness unplugs by pulling out
the burgundy colour clip on the plug. Move the Left seat back, into the back seat.
You can not take the seat out of the car easily because of the seat belt.
2. Remove the door sill trim, it just lifts out.
3. Pull up the carpet to expose the floor heater vent.
4. Remove the plastic rivet holding the vent to the floor by pushing in the button
in the centre of the rivet Next remove the 10 mm plastic nut holding the floor vent
down. Lift the vent up to clear the twice module.
5. Now you can remove 10 mm plastic nut(s). 1 nut for 9-3’s or 3 nuts for 9-5’s.
6. Pull the release handle on the wiring harness plug to remove the wiring harness
from the module.
7. Remove the module from the car. Post this to us
TWICE UNIT MUST BE FROM THE CAR YOU WISH TO START
We will send back a programmed transponder matched to your Twice unit and a key cut
to your lock or code